Monday 26 December 2011

Target Audience

As part of my research I created a questionnaire which a total of 22 people filled out.
I asked these questions:

·         How old are you?
·         Are you a male or female?
·         Do you like horror films?
·         How do you watch horror films?
·         Who do you watch them with?
·         How often do you watch them?
·         Do you look for a particular actor/actress?
·         What is your preferred type of horror?
·         How much would you be willing to spend to watch a horror film?

From these questions and the answers I collected I made various pie charts and also a few bar graphs, these are seen below:









From the information I collected I thought that it would be good to target my audience mainly for males from the age range of about 16-21. 
I have also produced a short movie of interview clips that I will include in my evaluation. This movie goes into a bit more depth because you can actually hear them talking about.





No comments:

Post a Comment